Intrepid Offshore Construction’s field development program provides reduced CAPEX solutions paired with a consortium of industry leaders and backed by ability to finance the full CAPEX requirement.
IOC has all required field development engineering disciplines in-house and/or through global leaders in each discipline field who are part of the Offshore Field Development Project Team.
When the medium and large size oil companies leave a field behind due to that, it has too small a reservoir to meet their expected ROR. IOC will find a solution to cost effectively produce the field.
Turn Key Offshore Field Development:
- Field Assessment
- Pre-FEED and FEED Engineering
- Front End Engineering and Design
- Field Development Consortiums
- Development CAPEX Finance
- Capital Expenditure
- EPCIC Development of the Field to First Oil
- Discipline Leads for all required Project Scopes via Project Team Consortium
- Technically Sounds reduced CAPEX Development with return to all stakeholders
IOC’s Field Development Program Provides Lease Holders:
- Technically Sound Field
- Development Solution
- Paired with Industry Leads for each discipline sector
- Paired with CAPEX Finance
- Deliver First Oil and return to stakeholders