The Policy applies to the personal information we collect when you visit our website (http://www.ioc-us.com/) (our “Site”). The Policy also applies to the Personal Information we collect in our Location at 4200 Montrose #410, Houston Texas 77006, USA.
When we use the term “Contact form” we request information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a natural person or entity, such as a real name, corporate name and e-mail address. We treat this information as Personal Information”. Information that is de-identified, aggregated, or anonymized will not be considered Personal Information. Publicly available information that is made available from federal, state, or local government records, also may not be Personal Information.
When visiting our Site, interacting with us (e.g., over the phone, by email), we collect the following types of Personal Information:
- identification data (first name, and email address).
Please note that such data will be directly collected from you when you fill out the “Contact Form” from our Site.
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes, all of which relate to future relationships between you and us with the services we provide:
- to start conversations with you or the person of your choice in order for us to provide any of the services you request.
We also may process your Personal Information for the purposes listed below, which are necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interest and provide you with quality services:
- for security and fraud prevention purposes as well as for protecting our rights, pursuing available remedies and enforcing our procedures;
- to administer our systems, debug, and improve the performance and accessibility of our Site;
- to monitor and optimize the use of our site.
- to better understand the provision of our services, programs, and events; and
- to improve our Site, Location and, more generally, our services, programs, and events.
In addition, with your consent, we may also process your Personal Information:
- to combine your data and implement profiling activities in order to better understand your needs, expectations and preferences and provide you with personalized content and targeted advertising accordingly.
We may also use your information for secondary purposes closely related to the purposes above, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure to occur.
As previously mentioned, under limited circumstances we may disclose the Personal Information we collect to third parties. Examples of those circumstances are described below:
In Connection with Corporate Events
In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all Personal Information to the relevant third party. Your Personal Information would remain subject to this Policy.
In Special Circumstances
In certain special cases, we may disclose your Personal Information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify or contact you. We may disclose your Personal Information when we believe the law requires it, in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, in response to civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case, governmental authorities or administrative investigation, or in connection with an investigation conducted by us.
Intrepid Offshore Construction
4200 Montrose #410,
Houston Texas 77006, USA.