IOC is a Global Marine Contractor engaged in Offshore Oil and Gas Field Developments and specializing in the installation and decommissioning of Floating Production Assets globally.
With a broad knowledge base in the field of production equipment, our engineering solutions are market-driven, experience-based, and focused on delivering the best solution for fast-to-market oil and gas production.
IOC has detailed knowledge about the Oil and Gas business from both an engineering and operations view point. With our diverse expertise and experience in a broad range of disciplines, we are able to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions at the most competitive price and with a fast track schedule.
Below is a brief overview of IOC’s process for bringing a field into production:
- Field assessment
- Pre-Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) and FEED Engineering
- Field development consortiums
- Development of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) Finance
- EPCI Development of the field to first oil
- Discipline Leads for all required project scopes via project team consortium
- Technically sound reduced CAPEX development with return to all stakeholders